To create the lines, dip the brush into the nail polish to get an excess of paint on the brush.
- Start on the paper, off to the side of the phone case to get the drip going then wave it back and forth over the case.
- Allow the paint to dry completely before moving or using the phone case, enjoy!
If you want to paint your cell phone, nail polish is one of the best methods you can use. It’s permanent, waterproof, and durable. Not only that, but nail polish is readily available and relatively inexpensive, and it comes in a wide variety of colors.
Generally How can I make my clear phone case pretty? How To Decorate a Clear Phone Case — 6 Easy Ways
- 1) Use Casely Stickers. Stickers are great because you can always replace them based on the season or just what vibes you’re feeling.
- 2) Paint With Nail Polish.
- 3) Add Photos.
- 4) Add Texture.
- 5) Press Flowers.
- 6) Colored Tape.
- Conclusion — Casely Has You Covered.
Here You Can Watch The Video EASY DIY-HOW TO DESIGN A PHONE CASE WITH NAIL
Similarly, DIY Nail Polish Dotted Phone Case – YouTube
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What can I use for a temporary phone case?
Cut a sheet of parchment paper that’s about twice the size of your phone. Place your phone on top, with the screen facing up. Wrap the paper over the side edges of your phone, then secure them with a piece of tape. Wrap the top and bottom edges, and secure them with tape as well.
Can I paint my phone case?
If you paint on the inside of the phone case, the paint will be protected and won’t chip or scratch as easily. Keeping this in mind, you can use either acrylic paint or even paint pens to decorate your phone case.
What paint is used on phones?
Most acrylic paints are good for that type of plastic. I used spray paint for models from Tamiya. I also recommend to use a plastic primer!
Can you paint your phone?
This factor really depends on the phone. But most phones share a few things in common that are paintable: Buttons, Back Panel/Cover and Screen Bezel. Most modern day Android phones are constructed out of 3 different exterior parts: The Glass Display, The Screen Bezel, The Side Bezel, and the Back Cover.
How can I color my mobile cover?
- Add a strip of tape to the inside of your clear phone case.
- Using acrylic paint, paint one color below the tape and one color above on the inside of the phone case (not the outside!).
- Let dry and paint one more coat so the paint is opaque.
Can clear nail polish be used as a sealant?
Clear nail polish is an amazing sealer, glue, and protective layer, making it useful for loads of things you’ve probably never considered.
How do you paint a clear phone case?
How to paint the phone case:
- Prepare the template in advance and cut it out with scissors.
- Clean the case with before starting.
- Attach the finished template to the phone case.
- Outline the template with a marker.
- Paint over the necessary patterns.
- Let the cover dry.
How can I protect my phone without a case?
To protect your phone’s screen from cracks and scratches, you can install a very thin screen protector, which is a transparent piece of glass or plastic that sticks to the surface of your smartphone’s screen. Screen protectors are usually less expensive than cases as well, which is another advantage.
How can I decorate my phone?
Decorating your cell phone is a great way to make it more personal. Cover a clear or colored plastic cell phone case with washi tape.
- You can create horizontal, vertical, or diagonal stripes.
- Washi tape comes in all sorts of widths, colors, and patterns.