Goog evening ladies!
Today I am writing about my fashion spring favorites. I know it might sound a bit crazy, but ever since the C&A event I am very much into fashion. I got some new bags, accessories etc, and I am happy to present you my early fashion spring favorites in my today’s post. I have chosen some rose gold and “Melania” blue item to show you today, so keep reading!
Fashion Spring Favorites
- Rose Gold Watch – I got this cute piece from my darling for Valentine’s Day. It was a really nice surprise, because I wanted something similar for a while. And finally I have it. It is perfectly matching my Pandora rose gold bracelet.
- C&A scarf – this piece is from the already mentioned C&A event. I love the color combination, the material, the design… I like everything about it. It is still available in C&A stores for around 7€ or so. Go and grab one! 🙂
- David Jones bag – I ordered this bag from Bags & more website, and wasn’t really sure what to expect. It was on sale, for 15 €, so I just couldn’t leave it there, if you know what I mean! 🙂 It is of a perfet size to fit all my things in it. Even my gigantic Canon camera. I call this color “Melania” blue, because of the blue dress Melania wore on the day Trump became the president of the USA.
- Bvlgari Rose Goldea – still my favorite, even if it was meant to be an autumn/winter fragrance. Almost pure rose and very musky… I already wrote about it here.
- Zoeva Rose Gold Bag – if you are following me for a while you definitely know I am in love with Zoeva. Firstly with their brushes, then with their eyeshadow, blushes…. and cute little cosmetic bags. This rose gold one is from my brush set and I am using it a lot for organizing my essential make-up. It is almost always with me. And it is rose gold! 🙂
What are your current fashion favorites? 🙂 What colors do you prefer? Talk to me… and I hope to talk to you soon! 🙂