All you need is a dotting tool (like this super-affordable set) and your favorite shades of nail polish to make it your own. Not-so-pro tip: If you don’t have access to a dotting tool, you can also use the end of a small eye makeup brush or the end of a bobby pin.
How to make a layered flower
- Cut out a flower shape. Think Daisy, sunflower or just a regular 5 petal flower.
- cut out the same flower shape but a bit smaller.
- repeat as many times as you want.
- Take a pencil and use it to curl the edges.
- layer from smallest to biggest and add middle.
Here You Can Watch The Video EASY FLOWER NAIL ART FOR BEGINNERS