- Bobby pins. If you want to create medium-sized dots that give off a retro feel, then bobby pins are perfect for this.
- Toothpick. Another great dotting tool alternative is toothpicks.
- Pencil. If you want to create medium-sized perfectly round dots, then a blunt pencil works like a charm.
- Paint brushes.
- Cotton bud.
Just Add Flour Add a tiny bit of baking flour to polish that has become thin or watery, says Hipp. Start with very little and make sure you shake the bottle well. Easy does it: A little goes a long way. If you add too much, you risk your nail polish becoming a chunky mess, says Hipp.
Generally Can you do nail art with gel polish? Once you master basic gel polish application, you can also try your hand at nail art. Nail art designs go hand in hand with gel polish, because the long-lasting formula means that your art will last longer as well.
Here You Can Watch The Video Easy Polka Dot Nails For Beginners (And What Tool Works Best)
Similarly, [Nail Art] Tips : 3 ways to make polka dots (hacks)
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How do you paint patterns on nails?
Create simple dots.
- Apply the basecoat color. Allow it to dry completely.
- Dip a small brush, toothpick or pin into the polish you chose for the dots and lightly tap the implement on your nail. Continue doing this until your nail has as many dots as you want.
- When the dots are dry, finish with a clear top coat.
What are 5 basic nail designs?
Most clients lean toward one of five basic nail shapes: square, round, oval, squoval, or pointed. Though other blended combinations of these shapes exist, these five are the most common.
Can I mix two nail polishes together?
Mixing only two polish colors is recommended, because mixing more than two colors can make the mixture appear muddy. Normally, using nail polishes with the same base type (glitter, sheer, opaque, matte, etc.) makes for an overall better polish mixture.