Most clients lean toward one of five basic nail shapes: square, round, oval, squoval, or pointed. Though other blended combinations of these shapes exist, these five are the most common. Use this guide to help you decide on the proper shape for each client and to learn some techniques for filing it just right.
Here Are the 7 Nail Art Supplies Every Manicurist Needs
- Manicure Tweezers. You already have tweezers in your nail kit, but they’re essential for nail art.
- Nail Art Tape.
- Dotting Tool.
- Thin Tip Brush.
- Glitter Nail Polish Remover Pads.
- Matte Topcoat.
- Nail Polish Correcting Pen.
Generally What should a beginner nail artist buy? The Basic Essentials:
- Nail Files + Buffing Blocks. The nail files help shape, file and prepare your nails for nail polish.
- Nail Drill Bits.
- Nail system.
- Variety of colours (dip powders, gel polishes and nail polishes).
- High-quality base and top coat.
- Nail removal system.
- Nail tips and glue.
- Acrylic and Gel Brushes.
Here You Can Watch The Video 10 Easy Nail Art Designs for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide #4!
Similarly, Nail Art For Beginners Using A TOOTHPICK!
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What kind of paint is used for nail art?
Yes, you can use acrylic paint on nails. However, you have to choose the proper type and use the right process. Acrylic paint can be toxic, so selecting a non-toxic version is a must. Additionally, you typically want to apply a clear base coat to protect nail surfaces.