When you use nail polish to paint a design it can often turn out lumpy. This is because nail polish is sometimes thicker when it doesn’t contain too much alcohol. The reason some polishes are made this way is to maintain their opacity. However, it’s not the greatest tool when it comes to nail art.
If you put sharpies on your nails, the chemicals in the sharpies go into your bloodstream (nothing really happens, but too much of it too often is a bad idea, that’s why drawing on yourself with pen is bad for you). Also, you need a top coat for the nails afterwards or the sharpie color will wash off.
Generally How do you draw a finger? How to Draw and Shade a Hand from Scratch
- Step 1: Draw a Rectangle.
- Step 2: Split your rectangle in half.
- Step 3: Draw your Palm Structure Shape.
- Step 4: Add the Thumb Structure Shape.
- Step 5: Set the Base for the Fingers.
- Step 6: Locate the Knuckles and Set the Thumb’s Structure.
- Step 7: Build the Fingers.
Here You Can Watch The Video How to Draw Nail Polish Easy Drawing Art Tutorial for Beginners