8 tbsp olive oil. 6 tsp pink mica pigment (for pink) or 6 tsp silver grey mica pigment (for silver grey) or 6 tsp magic blue mica pigment (for blue) 6 drops vitamin E oil. 1 tsp beeswax.
Among the resins and plasticizers in use today are castor oil, amyl and butyl stearate, and mixes of glycerol, fatty acids, and acetic acids. Nail polish is made by combining nitrocellulose and plasticizers with color pigments.
Generally How do you make nail polish with two ingredients? Instructions
- Add 1 tsp. of school glue and 1/2 tsp. of paint into a piping bag. Try to place the paint and glue as close to the tip as you can.
- Cut the tip of the bag and pour the mixture into the nail polish bottle. Repeat the steps to create more colors. Done!
Here You Can Watch The Video How to make Nail Polish only 2 Ingredients!! – YouTube
Similarly, Make High Quality Nail Polish At Home! – YouTube
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How can I color my nails without nail polish?
This Is the Secret to Not Getting Polish on Your Skin
- Apply Vaseline. Take a baby Q-tip and rub it around your surrounding skin and cuticles before you apply polish, says Alexaundra McCormick of Honey Artists.
- Paint on your polish.
- Wipe off any excess.
How do you make easy nail polish for kids?
How to make kid safe nail polish
- Mix dish soap, Elmers glue and eye shadow together.
- Once mixed to the desired color, use funnel to pour nail polish in nail polish bottle.
- Apply your new nail polish and enjoy!
What is vegan nail polish made of?
Vegan nail polish does not use any animal-derived ingredients or pigments, such as carmine (a red pigment that is obtained from cochineal insect shells), guanine (derived from fish scales and used for its shimmery effect), and oleic acid (derived from animal oils and used to thicken and add luster), explains Barry