DIY Scratch Off Menu Cards with Free Printables
- Print off your menu cards onto white cardstock and cut them.
- Once printed, thoroughly rub your candle or wax crayon all over the heart shape.
- Using nail polish, paint over the heart area until all covered with one thin coat.
But what is the stuff? The most the Florida Lottery will say about the coating is that it is a silicone- or wax-based, nonadhesive material. Saying anything more could compromise the security of the scratch-off games, said lottery spokeswoman Shelly Safford.
Generally How do you make a rainbow out of scratch paper? Instructions
- Draw rainbows on your paper. Cover the remaining white space with crayons in various colors.
- Mix 3 parts paint to 1 part dish soap (3:1 ratio) and stir.
- Use a coin to scratch off the black paint and try to find the hidden rainbows!
Here You Can Watch The Video How to Make DIY “”Scratch Off”” Valentines Day Card Step by
Similarly, DIY Valentine’s Day Scratch Cards | Bree Taylor
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What can I use for scratch art?
- Heavyweight paper (e.g. cardstock, poster board, drawing paper)
- Black tempera paint or poster paint.
- Liquid dishwash soap.
- Foam brush or large paint brush.
- Wooden dowel, chopstick or toothpick.
- Pencil sharpener (optional)